LTE Training – Long Term Evolution (LTE) Training 101
LTE Training 101, delivers true mobile broadband for the masses with a superior user experience. LTE provides improved performance, lower total cost of ownership and enables a new era of personalized services.
LTE (Long Term Evolution) covers the technical details of the next-generation network beyond 3G.
Long Term Evolution (LTE) is a 4th generation wireless network technology based on OFDM and MIMO. It provides much higher data rates (over 100 Mbps) to users while reducing the cost-per-bit for service providers.
This two day course provides an overview of LTE from both application and technical aspects. It gives an overview of the LTE/E-UTRAN network rchitecture, the underlying technologies, and call setup procedures.
Upon completion of this course, the attendees will:
- Understand the main functionality in the evolved
- UMTS radio access network, E-UTRA/E-UTRAN or LTE
- Understand the concepts behind OFDM and MIMO techniques
- Describe UTRAN , All IP Network (AIPN) and E-UTRA/E-UTRAN architecture
- Highlight E-UTRA Air Interface and physical layer (downlink and uplink) functionalities and procedures
- Highlight E-UTRA layer 2 and 3 signaling functionalities and procedures
- Describe SAE (System Architecture Evolution), Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and Describe Evolved Packet System (EPS)
- Highlight LTE planning and design procedures