KPIs: Keeping Score Using the Right Metrics
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Design the performance measurement system using acquired knowledge in KPIs, their role, types and uses.
- Analyze and develop the most important KPIs relevant to stakeholders and customers.
- Analyze and develop the most important KPIs to drive internal quality and productivity.
- Effectively manage the KPI measurement process in all phases.
- Employ tools to ensure the success of the KPI implementation project.