Human Resources KPIs: Benchmarking HR Performance
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the metrics, measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) applied to HR and show the role they play in measuring the effectiveness of Human Resources.
- List the KPIs that should be used in measuring Human Resources as a function.
- List and calculate the main KPIs that should be used to measure the efficiency of the critical processes in HR.
- Design and calculate the main formulae for evaluating the financial contribution of HR to the organization.
- Design and calculate the employee satisfaction index and use it to measure employee morale.
- Explain employee turnover, its types and the various formulae used to calculate it.